Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello There!

Welcome to the Freight Stories editors' blog, where we'll keep you updated on news about Freight Stories authors and the magazine, plus other great literary stuff we think you want to know.

Like the John McNally Reading in Indianapolis, presented by Freight Stories, for example.

And issue No. 3, which will be ready for your bedtime story enjoyment today.

If you've got information to share, please write us at editors at freightstories.com.

See you back here soon!


4 comments:

Jon Sealy said...

Congratulations on the issue! It looks great, and it's a pleasure to be a part of your magazine.

Victoria Barrett said...

Thanks, Jon! I like your story more each time I read it. A and I were just talking earlier about how chilling and memorable the scene on the stairs is.

Brad Green said...

A wonderful looking journal! I appreciate it when editors maintain a blog as well as a journal. You've published a good collection of stories. I'll be back to read them more thoroughly and look forward to what's forthcoming.

Christopher said...

I'm looking forward to spending my breaks at work reading the other work in v. 3. Thanks for letting me be a part of it. Looks great so far, and I plan to attend the reading on the 9th.